The September Club Newsletter is now avaiable to view here:
To get the new season off to a flying start Brighton Basketball is hosting a 3on3 tournament throughout the day at Dorothy Stringer Sports Hall on Saturday September 1. There will be 8 categories of entry and prizes for the winners of each:
Brighton Cougars Basketball Club has been developing Girls and Womens basketball for the last nine years for girls aged 9 upwards. We currently have two Womens teams and one U11 Girls team entered in the BasketballSUSSEX local leagues and one team at National League U16 Premier and U14 Development level.
A big thank you to everyone who donated prizes or who bought tickets for this year's End of Season Prize Draw.
Due to coach availability the times of the U14 Boys and U14 & U16 Girls trials on Saturday June 30th have been changed to 11.30am and 1pm respectively. In addition the U16 Boys trial has been moved to Saturday July 7 & 14 at 1.15pm
SATURDAY 30 JUNE 2018
- 11.30-13.00 U14 NL BOYS (Y8/9)
- 13.00-14.30 U14 NL GIRLS (Y7/8/9) & U16 NL GIRLS (Y10/11)
Your May Club newsletter is avaialble to view here.
Don't forget the Easter Camp 10% early booking discount ends on March 1st
The February Club Newsletter is now available to view below. Highlights this month include:
- A Polite Notice from Dorothy Stringer
- No training on Wednesday February 28th
- Brighton Cougars Easter Camp – book before March 1st and save 10%
- Officiating Courses at Brighton Cougars
- Brighton Cougars Socks now back in stock
- Brighton Cougars 2018 Calendars reduced to £3
- Bring & Buy Sale – best ever
- Lost Property
Brighton Cougars Basketball Socks are now back in stock again in all three sizes: Medium 2-6, Large 7-11 and XL 12-14